Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Seagulls Guitars and Birds" Sepia Tone Corel - Plus

Seagulls


I began this image with the idea of showing images of real Seagulls along with a Pencil version of my Seagull S12 Cedar 12-String Guitar. I browsed my Dover Clip Art folder in Picasa 3.9 and found my image of seagulls. I opened it in Corel PSP Pro X3 and resized it to a larger display size. I saved it and opened a photograph of my 12-String Guitar. I used the Pencil tool to create a pencil sketch of it. Saving that separately I reopened the seagulls in Corel PhotoPaint.

Once in PhotoPaint I opened the Pencil sketch of the Guitar and erased the surrounding area leaving the background white. I copied it and pasted onto the background. I resized it to fit the seagull background. Then I reproduced it, flipping it vertically, twice for a total of three guitars. I used the property Multiply for transparency so the seagulls would show through.

Using Filter Forge's Photo Effects I selected a Old photograph setting for the texture and framing. I applied a simple brownish Tritone to this for some tinting, using PhotoPaint.

I added my signature with copy and paste as new object, resized it for the corner and merged it with the image. To complete the image I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Sepia Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment