Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aqua Guitars - Grunge - Poetry


I combined a aqua painted, rusted metal background with an image of two guitars. I added some paint drippings and splatters for the grunge effect. And I added a snippet of a poem about Rainfall and watercolors.

I used PhotoPaint, opening up each photograph and copying the pencil sketch (done in Paint.NET) of the guitars to the clipboard and after resampling the textured piece and rotating it lengthwise, I combined them with Object Properties> Subtract> to allow the textured background to show through.

I created a large black border using the Image> Papersize> feature, centered of course. The poem does not rhyme at all, so it is not fodder for a songwriting opportunity. But it conjures up some nice imagery.

Listening --- I Want To Today II --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment