Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Picasa 3 Collage - Floral - WoJos Greenhouse


I used Picasa 3's Collage builder for today's image. I wanted to show a number of the photographs I took at our sojourn to Wojos Greenhouse. I have made individual images from some of these photographs which I have shared here on the blog.

I really like the colorful variety of this floral piece. I shot some fifty-plus photographs and these are among the best.

I like the way Picasa 3 allows you to pick out and remove duplicates, set a shadow, place in multiple positions. Here I chose a straight forward row and column collage setting which represents the rows and rows of beautiful flowers at their greenhouse.

Be sure to look at the larger image for details and bright colors. I did not increase the saturation of this collage as the colors are outstanding.

Listening --- I'm Counting On You Acoustic --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment