Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Simple Collage - Grandson - OpArt - Framed


I was playing around with some of my Dover Publications Clip art and came up with today's image.

I used a floral-butterfly background piece with an OpArt piece and floated my Grandson on the both of them.

I used PhotoPaint for the most part, to cut and paste my Grandson from a photograph. I used the Tone Curve to give more depth to him and set the object Feathering at about 5 for the edges, softening them.

I used a Rectangle fill from the Dover clip art for the OpArt section, mixing different artistic time periods into the same piece.

I added a classic frame from Filter Forge while in PhotoPaint to finish off the image with a flourish.

I love my Grandsons smile in this photograph I used to cut him out of for immersing in the contrasting art matting. I was going to paint him but decided, while looking through my Dover clip art that I wanted to do something different today. This is different!


----------------
Listening to: Ringo Starr - With a Little Help From My Friends
null

No comments:

Post a Comment