Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Muybridge - Dover Clip Art - Parking Garage



I'm receiving Dover Publications Clip Art samplers again and one of the sets of images contained Muybridges clips of a man with a cane and satchel walking. I took the clips into PhotoPaint and made an animation of it using a avi file and a gif file saving both. Here is the gif file of the resulting animation. I just tested my post and the animation is not working and it seems it is being treated as a png file, sorry for that the animation looks cool.

I also worked on a photograph from my day trip to Toledo, Ohio, this time a perspective view of the outside of a parking garage. I liked the brick work and the over hangings, plus the ramp railings in green.

I used Paint.NET to apply Effects> Artistic> Ink Sketch> with the color full up and some good lines and shading. In PhotoPaint I used the Tone Curve to add some depth and boosted the color saturation as is my preference. I added a film frame from Filter Forge.

I am uploading a larger file than usual for your viewing pleasure and as an experiment to see how it affects the posts speed of displaying.

I may have some time to play my guitar today, if all things work out well. I have been missing the playing of my 12-string and it's about time I get it out and play some thing, perhaps some of my favorite older tunes from CSN&Y or the Beatles, or I may learn a new song.

To be certain it will be a pleasure to do so.


Listening --- Lil' Miss Lillian Decides ---Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment