Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Copper Guitars - Grunge - PhotoPaint


Copper and Guitars in a Grunge style is what I picked to share today. I took this photograph and rotated it 90 degrees counter clockwise for these two guitars. I was using PhotoPaint for all the collage work done on this image.

I used Picasa 3 to find a suitable background of hammered copper sheeting, which has such a wonderful texture and color. Opening that in PhotoPaint I rotated it as well and then lengthened the guitar photograph a small amount to fit the copper background.

I applied Object Property of Multiply for some transparency of the guitars to allow the copper to show through. I merged these two together and applied the Tone Curve to lighten it a bit and add some depth. I followed through with increasing the saturation for a color boost.

I added a quickly written rhyme and some paint splatters complete with drippings. With Filter Forge's Freepack 3 - Frames I added a film frame.

----------------
Listening to: J.J. Cale & Eric Clapton - Missing Person
null

No comments:

Post a Comment