Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fractal Collage - 3D Fun - Apophysis


I created this digital collage using mani-
pulated images of fractals created in Apophysis and other generators. I used Picasa 3 to make the collage from these images.

A couple are duplicates looked at from different viewpoints or multiples of pieces of the original fractal creating images that are more than just generated but created as well.

I have an enjoyable time working with the generators and the outcomes are fun to manipulate to create even more interesting images. I do these as a break from other image creation.

The second image is from a 3D generator that generated this chrome reflective piece. I took the black background and filled it with a floral black and white image from Dover Publications clip art. Giving it contrast. Chrome against repetition of flat flowers.

I really like the resulting image. It is like a sculpted piece or pieces of chrome lain on a blanket of flowers.

Musically I have been watching some videos of musicians like Andy McGee (search him on YouTube.) And others on the Acoustic Guitar Community. "Needle and the Damage Done," Neil Young cover by Gil was well done, he only goes by Gil. But it was embedded from YouTube as well, so you could search for it under the song name.

Listening --- I Want It Today --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment