Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Up Close and Personal - Dodge Truck - Rust


A short post today. Here is an image of an old rusted out Dodge Truck, up close and personal. I have many photographs of this truck as it was in one piece and even though rusted it was so full of character that I took many shots of it.

I used Painter 8 Acrylic brushes to paint this a while ago. I like the way this old truck's personality showed through in its "face." Beat up but ready to serve if it only could.

I added the texture to it using Painters Apply Surface Texture> Image Luminance>. So as you look at the larger image you will see the brushstrokes and texture.

I added a film frame to it in Filter Forge and resized it for the web in PhotoPaint.

Listening --- I Walked Along the Lakes Song --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka

No comments:

Post a Comment