Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Guitars - Chromasolarized - Paint.NET - Painter - PhotoPaint


At a recent visit to Motor City Guitar in Waterford, Michigan I was allowed to take some photographs of the surrounds. I haven't discussed much music on the blog recently so I decided to add this guitar image from that visit.

I had opened the photograph in IrfanView to do a batch conversion of some of the photographs down to 1024 size. I find that program very useful for batch conversion and use it for resizing for the web quite often when I want to do more than one image.

I selected this photograph and opened it in Paint.NET and adjusted the Curves Luminosity lightening the piece. Then I applied the Effects> Artistic> Ink Sketch> with the color turned all the way up, but the ink turned down. Saving that file I opened in Painter 8 for a set of plugins that I haven't added to Painter 11.

I applied the Effects> Flaming Pear> ChromaSolarize> to the image for a unique look. It warmed up the piece and gives it some added punch.

DADGAD Guitar Playing - Beautiful and soothing!



----------------
Now playing: Moby - Guitar, Flute And String
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment