Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Guitar Collage - Kaleidoscope - Paint.NET - Painter 8 - PhotoPaint



I was experimenting with collage on one of the guitar photographs I had taken recently. I opened the resized photograph in Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch filter. I also adjusted the Curves> Luminosity>. Saving that file I opened in Painter 8.

There I used Flaming Pears Chromasolarize filter. I saved the file and reopened in PhotoPaint and opened a second guitar image and cut and pasted pieces of guitar and placed them somewhat haphazardly into the piece. Saving that I opened it in Paint.NET again.

I used the Kaleidoscope filter and played with the settings until I had an image that was satisfying to me, Here you can see both before and after images. My favorite is the Kaleidoscope piece.





----------------
Now playing: Beatles - All You Need is Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment