Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Maxfield Parrish - Digital Collage - PhotoPaint


Again browsing in Picasa 3 I went to my Mayang's Textures folder and selected a flaking blue paint texture for my background. Using two images from Dover Publications, done by Maxfield Parrish I created a simple digital collage in PhotoPaint.

I liked the blues of both Parrish paintings, they went well with the blue texture. I had resized the image to 1200 then added a Navy blue 10 pixel border in PhotoPaint. I added his name to the collage like I did with the Alphonse Mucha collage I had done recently.

Doing a search on the artist I found many reference sites for him [click here] for one about his art and illustrations.

----------------
Now playing: Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment