Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Straw Hat Dress Shoes - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint - Painter 11





At the bookstore I was browsing Painter books and other Digital Photography books. I found a really nice image of a shoe, very painterly and with much depth. I was inspired to Photograph my old Straw hat and some dress shoes.

I used various techniques on them, but certain steps I took with each one of them. In Paint.NET I used the Ink Sketch filter and the Kuwahara Modified filter on most of these photographs.

In PhotoPaint I added frames using Filter Forge. I wanted a look and feel of depth and a certain amount of detail in each image. I took more photographs but I have yet to browse those more closely to continue this motif.

----------------
Now playing: Edward Sparks - SweetwaterandWhitebreadtestmix2142011
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment