Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Thinking Spring - Experimental Irises - Painter 11 - PhotoPaint


Here is an experimental image done in Painter 11. I first used an Art Deco background and resampled it to a larger 128dpi size in PhotoPaint. One of my Dover Publications clip art pieces. I then saved that and opened it in Painter 11.

I used the Amazonia brushes for cloning on a quick clone with an ocher background, using Auto clone. I added the Great Crested brush for some looseness. Also I added a texture called "florella" from Flaming Pear.

I opened another image and set it to the clone source. Using the Inkspiration brushes I added the cloned Irises to the background I had created with the Twisted Direction brush.

I was thinking Spring! These Irises came from our own garden photographs.

I finished in PhotoPaint adding two borders one black the other plum. I used the wand on the plum and applied the Effects> Texture> Plastic> for a 3D look.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Time
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment