Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Another "Eye" - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


Today's image is another "Eye" and texture based piece. The Photograph was taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka of his wife's eye as he played around with our camera.

I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and used Effects> Artistic> Ink Sketch> with the color turned off for the black and white eye. I copied this to the clipboard.

Using Picasa 3 I found a Mayang's texture with a paint burst and some rust and opened this in PhotoPaint. I resized the texture to 1200 wide. I pasted the eye and used object properties Multiply to make the white transparent. I adjusted the eye before I merged the two.

Again I used a piece of Dover Publications clip art for the bird. And I applied the same Multiply to clear the white. I resized it to fit the image and placed it in the corner. Using Filter Forge's film frame I added the frame.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Collision Warning
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment