Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Zeke Dancing - Digital Collage - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


Babies can be fas-
cinating. Here is Zeke striking a pose as if he is dancing his day away. Good thing that Grandma had a hold of him, though.

For this image I opened the photograph in Paint.NET and applied the Ink Sketch filter with no coloring to get the black and white only image. I also cropped the photograph to focus on Zeke's pose.

I opened PhotoPaint and found one of Mayang's Textures and also cropped out a section for this piece, as I wanted the details of the wood texture. I copied and pasted a Dover Publications Art Nouveau banner and a classic corner emblem and then added the image of Zeke Dancing. I added the dark brown wording to the banner stretching the font style I had selected.

In PhotoPaint I added a Filter Forge's film frame and my signature.Digital collage is very enjoyable to do and with so many choices one makes on the fly lends to creativity.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Watch the Wind Blow By Cover
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment