Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jars and Jars - Angled


Shopping can be an exper-
ience
in unusual places. Products displayed in row after row. Thus today's image "Jars and Jars - Angled."

The original photograph was taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka. and it includes myself and my wife surrounded by products during a shopping period at a very peculiar store.

What attracted me to this photograph was the repetition of line and products and the angle that the photograph was taken at.

I used Paint.NET for the line art applying the Ink Sketch effect to it. I took another Mayang's Texture for the background and merged the two together using object property of Multiply in PhotoPaint. I applied Filter Forge's frame film frame. I applied the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation a tad for color boost.

Listening to Rock/Pop/Folk NPR - WXPN online.

No comments:

Post a Comment