Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Vector Graphics - Paisley Face - CorelDRAW


I really like Mayang's Textures and I used another one for this image. It began as a doodle in CorelDRAW creating some swirled objects that I extruded slightly and added bright blue to it.

I used duplicates to create the mirrored swirls to make the piece symmetrical. I added a paisley like object and when I duplicated it I saw an odd face.

So I added a nose and mouth to it to give it that facelike appearance. I imported one of Mayang's Textures into CorelDRAW and used it as the background. I grouped all the pieces together and copied to the clipboard. Then in PhotoPaint I opened it from the clipboard. It was a large 300 dpi file. I resized it for display here and I also added a film frame from Filter Forge's frames. I adjusted the Tone Curve for depth of color and upped the saturation a bit.

Another fun experiment with Vector graphics and texture.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - After Midnight Cover
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment