Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Colasanti's Gift Shop - PhotoPaint


Awhile ago we took a day trip to Colasanti's Store / Greenhouse / Gift Shop and I was able to get some photographs of the Gift Shop and it's busy-ness.

This photograph was taken by me of part of the shop that greets you as you walk in the door. I was taken by the paint of the Hen and Chick along with the tiled word "Grow."

I did very little to adjust the original photograph. I opened it in PhotoPaint and adjusted the Tone Curve to give it depth and upped the saturation by 7 to boost the color a bit. I framed it with Filter Forge's film frame. After I had made my adjustments I resampled the image for display here on the web.

I love the collection of objects displayed here, you get the flavor of the Gift Shop right away, full of interesting things to browse and shop.

----------------
Now playing: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Hook, Line and Sinker
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment