Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Line Art - Line Dancing - Paint.NET - PhotoPaint


Line Dancing has been a favorite for a long time. While attending a Graduation Party I took a couple of photographs of the younger crowd dancing. The theme was a Mexican fiesta, with a lot of ethnic food and fun.

I used one of Mayang's Textures for the background and altered the photograph to a ink line drawing in Paint.NET. I opened both in PhotoPaint and merged them using th Object Property> Color Burn> on the dancing to make it transparent.

I also used the Tone Curve on it to darken and give depth to the grunge texture. I added a film Frame from Filter Forge's Frames and gave it a wider black border using Papersize in PhotoPaint. All in all a simple project for your perusal.

----------------
Now playing: Bob Seager - Night Moves
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment