Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

"I Am More!" - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

And I Am More!

Another bit of poetry from the same time period in 1996 during a period of illness. It was originally titled "I Are," I updated it a bit to make it as current today as then. It's principle is that one cannot be fully known judged by our outer actions. We essentially are more than that. Larger than life.

"I Am More!" now looks like a stick figure on a grunge background. Done in CorelDRAW I used a font called Calibri Bold. I applied the Fit Text to a Path using curves made from the ellipse tool. And I turned on the grid and snap to the gird for balancing the text phrases.

I grouped all in CorelDRAW and copied to the clipboard and opened PhotoPaint and pasted as File New From Clipboard again at 75% of the large original size for working on it.

I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge for a light grunge look and feel. I saved the large file with my signature and resampled for display.

Listening --- Tom Petty - Don't Come Around Here No More

No comments:

Post a Comment