Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

"Beauty and Decay II" - PSP Pro X3 - PhotoPaint

Beauty II

Decay II

Browsing in Picasa 3 I found these two photographs, the first one taken by myself and the second by my Son, Keir M. Gatzka. I opened the sunrise over Bald Eagle Lake with PSP Pro X3 and used the Brushstroke effect for a painterly look. I also applied the Vibrancy tool and upped the saturation a bit.

I browsed through the Picture Frame section and selected a frame, which I later added a border to while adding my signature in PhotoPaint.

This second one received much the same treatment in PSP Pro X3, the only difference is that it was posterized prior to my enhancing it more. I used the same frame and border tools as I did with the first image. With this one I applied Local Equalization and the Tone Curve for depth in PhotoPaint, then used PSP.

I saved the larger files and then resampled for sharing here and saved those iterations.

Listening --- The Beach Boys --- Good Vibrations

No comments:

Post a Comment