Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Zeke Amazed" - Corel PSP Pro X3 - PhotoPaint

Zeke Amazed

Another photograph of my Grandson and his current favorite book. The thick pages allow him to turn them and the buttons on the right hand side make noises related to the Disney "Cars" theme.

Here you see him making a delightful expression full of fun and amazement. I opened the photograph in PSP Pro X3 and made adjustments. I used many of the Noise reduction tools as it was taken at 1600 ISO and it had much noise in the original.

I also cropped the image and focused on my Grandson as much as possible. It is rather asymmetrical in balance. with the floor of the kitchen in the upper right hand area balancing it out.

I used the Adjust, Hue and Saturation Vibrancy tool on it a couple of times for a punch to the colors. I tried other tools to soften it a bit and the blur tools which made it too soft. I applied the Unsharp Mask tool instead.

I added the Image Picture Cyanotype frame and a ten pixel black border as I did with yesterdays image. I saved the large file and reopened with PhotoPaint where I added my signature in white and adjusted the Tone Curve a small amount for depth.

I resampled the file for sharing here and resaved it with a differing name.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Baby You Can Drive My Car

No comments:

Post a Comment