Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Multiple Exposure Self Portrait" - Picasa 3 - PSP Pro X3 - Painter 11 - PhotoPaint

Self-Portrait

I began this image in Picasa 3 where I selected numerous thumbnails in the Faces folder of myself. I used the Ctrl Click to select them, then I used the Collage feature of Picasa 3 and superimposed all of them to one image. It was like making a multiple exposure photograph. I selected Create Collage 8.5x11 and let the program work. Saving that large file I continued.

I next took the Collage into PSP Pro X3 and applied the Smart Photo fix tool and the Hue/Saturation tool Vibrancy. Then I Posterized it, saving that iteration. I opened with Painter 11 from Picasa 3 and began painting a clone with Camel Oil brushes varying the size. I only took some of the detail and painted the line work.

After I was pretty satisfied with the painting, I selected a guitar texture and painted with the Chalk brush, which gives the background a touch of texture.

In PhotoPaint I selected the Tone curve for some depth to the already full colors. And then I resampled it to a 150dpi image sized for display here. I added my signature and saved that file.

Listening --- Led Zeppelin --- Good Times, Bad Times

No comments:

Post a Comment