Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Beautiful Face" - Corel PSP Pro X3 - Painter 11 - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

Beautiful Face

This is a repaint of a painting I did some time ago. I opened it from it's folder in Picasa 3 with PSP Pro X3. I altered it's Vibrancy and saturation. I also applied the Brushstrokes feature for some texture.  I saved that large file and opened with Painter 11, cloning it to paint.

There I applied some more coarse texture using the Chalk brush at varying sizes. I highlighted the hair and facial features. I used Apply Surface Texture Image Luminance. This gave me even more texture.

I then saved that iteration and opened with PhotoPaint. I applied a slight touch of Tone Curve. Using Filter Forge frames I used a simple frame. I applied the wand tool to the larger portion of the frame and used the 3D Bevel effect with a blue texture, enhancing the frame. I added my signature to complete the image.

I saved the large file, then resampled for the web.

Listening --- The Beatles --- Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment