Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

"My New Heroes Are" - Art Nouveau - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint

Heroes

Again in my Journals I found this quote that was written by me in 1994. I opened CorelDRAW and using my Canon MP495 All in One, I scanned in a piece of Art Nouveau design, cropping it from other designs in the scan. The design came from the over-sized book Art Nouveau Patterns and Designs by R. Beauclair. I resized it to fit the page, and used NexusFont to find the Metro Nouveau font for the quote.

I centered the text phrase and added the date to the large file, I grouped the text and background and copied to the clipboard. Opening PhotoPaint I added my signature. I used the Tone Curve for some depth and increased the color saturation just a bit. I resampled for sharing here.

Listening --- Foo Fighters --- My Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment