Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Beauty and Decay" - PSP Pro X3 - PhotoPaint

Beauty

Decay

I used some photographs taken by my Son, Keir M. Gatzka for enhancing. Both photographs were taken quite some time ago, with our first digital camera, a point and shoot small camera. So I did some searching in Picasa 3 to these older folders (yes I am a digital pack rat!) and found these photographs.

I opened with PSP Pro X3 and applied the Smart photo fix to each as an individual photograph. Then I upped the saturation quite a bit. I browsed the Picture Frame feature and found a Polaroid frame and used it on each as well.

I saved the large files and opened with PhotoPaint to apply the Tone Curve, lightly, to add depth to the images. Then I added my signature, as I am the enhancer of the photographs, and resampled for display here.

Both of these photographs were taken in and around our surrounding area, though the old machinery has been since cleaned away.

Listening --- Santana --- Moon Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment