Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Karaoke Party Digital Collage - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

Click for Larger Image
The end of the month was good as we headed over to some friends home for a Karaoke Party. I took my Canon Rebel XTi and took some photographs of the some participants of the evening time gathering.

I used Picasa 3 to locate my folder of these photographs and selected them one by one. I opened with PhotoPaint and created individual High Contrast images with film frames.

The workflow I have described before. I used Local Equalization on each. Then I applied the Tone Curve to them. I upped the saturation for a punchy color on each. I used Filter Forge's film frame and added my signature.

I saved each one as a large file then resampled them down. I selected, using Ctrl click on each of the larger images. I chose only a few for a Picasa 3 Digital Collage which was a very large file that I resampled for display here.

Needless to say we had a great time singing and sharing songs from a large selection of choices and styles. Even the ones without great singing voices participated and we really enjoyed our evening.

Listening --- Neil Young --- Old Man

No comments:

Post a Comment