Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Deal With It!" - Is This Good Advice? - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint

Deal With It!

I thought that a change of pace from all the Custom Cars photographs I have been sharing was in order. So I opened up CorelDRAW and Picasa 3 and found a texture from Mayang's Textures and copied and pasted it into CorelDRAW.

I created the quote, "I Thought I was Insane So I Checked and I Am, Now What Do I Do?"  I used the font FFF Tusj, which is a Pencil Sketch font, for that phrase. Then I added the common come back to such a question, "Deal With It!" in a font called Basketcase.  Followed by asking, "Is this Good Advice?" in a font called Cooper Black.

I figured that using the font Basketcase for the untoward phrase, "Deal With It!" was apropos. Not good advice in my estimation for someone who is emotionally disturbed, and even mentally ill.

I grouped all the text and the textured background in CorelDRAW and copied it to the clipboard and opened PhotoPaint. I used File> New From Clipboard for the large file, and pasted it into PhotoPaint. I applied the Tone Curve for depth and upped the saturation to add a boost to the colors. I saved that large file and resampled for display online and saved that iteration.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- I'm Raw

2 comments: