Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Up Close and Personal" - Digital Collage - Picasa 3 - PSP Pro X3 - PhotoPaint

Up Close and Personal

Busy day, short post. I created this collage in Picasa 3 of close up photographs of custom cars. I applied my High Contrast workflow to the image for display here. I used PhotoPaint and PSP Pro X3 for the effects and Filter Forge for the film frame.

I really like how easy it is to create these types of collages in Picasa 3, you browse to your folder containing the images and use Ctrl Click to select them from all the photographs. Then you can pick the type of collage you want like the Mosaic one I chose here. You can shuffle the photographs til you get a balance you like and then click Create Collage. I selected what it calls HDTV size and dimensions.


No comments:

Post a Comment