Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

High Contrast Custom Cars Images - PhotoPaint - PSP Pro X3 - Filter Forge

62-63 Custom Chevy

Red Roadster

Custom Chevrolet

I have so many good photographs from the Woodward Dream Cruise I have to share some. I applied my High Contrast workflow to these photographs displayed today. I used PhotoPaint, PSP Pro X3, and Filter Forge to create the images.

My workflow for these High Contrast images has been reiterated many times on this blog. I refer you to the Tag Cloud to click on High Contrast for other examples of this style.

I did use PSP Pro X3 for texture and framing with the film like frames, and added some grunge to the frames with Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge while in PhotoPaint.

I have large files of each and I resampled for display online, per usual.

Listening --- Led Zeppelin --- When the Levee Breaks

No comments:

Post a Comment