Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grunge Typography - Minimalism - CorelDRAW - PhotoPaint - Filter Forge

VTKS ROCK GARAGE BAND FONT

VIVALDI FONT

20TH CENTURY POSTER 1 FONT

SLIPPY FONT

Reading on the web about minimalism typography and logos I decided to take my initials and create some basic designs. I chose a grunge look and feel for the minimal designs. I opened CorelDRAW and used it's vector capabilities to make up the images.

I grouped each object and piece of text and copied to the clipboard to paste into PhotoPaint with File> New From Clipboard>. I did this to add the grunge style to each image. Each font I chose is listed under the subsequent image. I kept the colors very basic and the whole project simple. I used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Grunge for the staining and framing.

Listening --- Kirk Mathew Gatzka --- Basic Dirt - DADGAD

No comments:

Post a Comment