Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Infographics of gatzkART! - Klout, mentionmapp, Google Analytics, Blogger Stats - Mashup

Grunge Mashup

All together

Current Klout Score

mentionmapp Map
Google Analytics
Blogger Stats

I've become rather fond of Infographics, so I am displaying statistics from differing locations all about my blog gatzkART! The first image is a mashup of all the stats done in PhotoPaint with a Mayang's Texture grunge background.

I grouped them together in CorelDRAW and displayed them next in line. Then I shared the individual stats from each source. All these sources are available to the blogger and twitter online at their named locations. I find them useful and great fun to help me know where my blog is statistically at any given time.

I don't think anyone can find the bridge today.

No comments:

Post a Comment