Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

"A Rainy Day at Peggy's Cove" Corel Painter 11 - Paint.NET - Filter Forge

A Rainy Day at Peggy's Cove


A challenge photograph from the Painter Talk forum. I downloaded the photograph and opened it in Paint.NET. There I used the Effect Ink Sketch with the color set to zero for a black and white image. I saved that and opened it in Painter 11.

I selected various Watercolor Brushes native to Painter and painted away at differing sizes. I used a Bristle brush for the Rain - like sky adding the yellow highlights and the reflections in the water. Saving that iteration at display size I opened from Picasa 3.9 update to Corel PhotoPaint.

Here I added my signature and used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance for punching up the colors. I saved that file to share here. Be sure to click on the image for the larger view. Thanks for your interest!

Listening to Eric Clapton Unplugged from YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment