Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Warehouse with Broken Glass Window" Corel - Plus

Warehouse with Broken Glass Window


It is sunny but cold yet here in South East Michigan, but spring is upon us. My son Keir M. Gatzka and I took a trip to a local park on Monday and took photographs of an old nostalgic building there. It has a wonderful tower and arches and differing color brick.

I took this photograph of the back of the building  It shows the bricks, boarded up windows and the top window with the broken glass.

I opened this with Corel PhotoPaint from Picasa 3.9 and applied the Local Equalization tool for high contrast. I also used the Tone Curve tool for some depth to the colors. I saved that iteration.

I opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3 applying the Digital Camera Noise Removal to it and it took out some of the graininess. To punch up the colors I used the Saturation Vibrancy feature on it set at 33 percent. I also used the Barrel Distortion tool set on High for the slight distortion of the Canon Rebel XTI lens. I added a Black Gradient frame to the image and saved again.

I re-sized for display and Increased the Color Depth and saved that iteration. Back in PhotoPaint I added my inverted signature and saved again.



No comments:

Post a Comment