Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

"Of Tower and Arches II" High Contrast - Corel - Plus

Of Tower and Arches II



"Of Tower and Arches II," is a High Contrast version of my photograph of this amazing Park Warehouse. I used my Canon Rebel XTI to take this shot at the Park. I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PhotoPaint, rotating the image to portrait.

I then applied the Local Equalization to it for the High Contrasts I wanted. I also used the Tone Curve tool to add depth to the image. Using the Filter Forge's Photo Effects plugin I applied Vibrancy to the image. I saved that large iteration.

I opened it with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used the Smart Photo Fix feature. I again increased the color and then applied the Saturation Vibrancy for more punch. I added in the EXIF information my title, the artist and copyright to it. I saved the full file.

I added my name and copyright to the image using the Text tool in PSP Pro X3. The last PNG of my signature created jagged edges on it so I have to attempt to make a transparent signature file again.

I resized the image here for display.

No comments:

Post a Comment