Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

"Brick Building - Broken Windows in Peak" Corel - Plus

Brick Building - Broken Windows in Peak


An additional Broken Window photograph from our trip to the Park. I opened from Picasa 3.9 with Corel PSP Pro X3. I applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal and the Smart Photo Fix features. I attempted to straighten the photograph but it cut off the Peak of the roof and so I discarded that tool.

I saved that large iteration. from Picasa I opened with Corel PhotoPaint. From PhotoPaint I selected the Fill tool and it's tile fill Load. I found a sky and cloud image and selected that for the fill tool at full size. Back with the photograph I selected the Wand tool and masked the white cloud filled sky. I used the fill tool now to add the Blue and partly cloudy sky. Then I removed the mask.

I then used Filter Forge's Photo Effects Vibrance on the image to give depth to the colors. I added my signature and resampled to display size after I saved the larger file.

After I saved the medium sized image I used KPT Collection's Projector to straighten the photograph just a bit. As It was take from the Ground Looking up I thought it was a bit off.

I used my Canon Rebel XTI DSLR for the original photograph, each photograph I took I'll take credit for and give credit to my son Keir M. Gatzka when he is the photographer.

After processing the photographs I'll add a my signature with the copyright date, as I am doing all the processing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment