Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Of Broken Glass, Red Rafters and Arches" Corel PSP Pro X3

Of Broken Glass, Red Rafters and Arches
©2013 Keir M. Gatzka



"Of Broken Glass, Red Rafters and Arches" Corel PSP Pro X3

I am presenting another photograph taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka. The previous Tower and Arches photograph and processing, done by myself are somewhat duplicated here.

Keir took this photograph with our Canon Rebel XTI with settings on Manual. His focal point and angle is very creative here. I did only some basic adjustments on the original (see yesterday's blog entry.)

I think the two of us make a good team, and really enjoy sharing outings with him. We will probably make more visits to this Park as the season warms up and the foliage grows.

We live in an area near Metro Detroit, Michigan and have access to rural and urban subjects.

Today I spent some time working on a brochure for his Massage Therapy business: KMG Therapeutic. It came together late in the day so my post today is later than I would have liked.

He is an excellent Therapist and is striving to build clientele in Oakland County, Michigan. He does all forms of massage including Corporate Chair Massage. His website is at:

http://kmg-therapeutic.massagetherapy.com

email: keirgatzka@massagetherapy.com

Time to post and get on to the next step in my day Google+ streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment