Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Of Arches and Portrait" Corel PSP Pro X3

Of Arches and Portrait


Portrait of myself on a brisk day for photography, taken by my son Keir M. Gatzka. "Of Arches and Portrait," was taken using Manual settings next to the rusted drinking fountain and within an Arch.

I opened the photograph in Corel PSP Pro X3 and applied the Digital Camera Noise Removal, the Smart Photo Fix (increasing the color a bit,) I used the Saturation Vibrancy. I sharpened the image using Plugin KPT Collection Equalizer.

I added my son's copyright notice in text as I don't have his digital signature yet. The more he and I do photography walks I will try to get one made with his signature on my Wacom tablet.

I am listening to +Paul Platt on his YouTube Channel as I work on this post. He has a great style that puts you at ease and in a creative state of mind.

"Let It Shine" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO6oUgUTgVY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Have a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment