Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

"Rusted Drinking Fountain Angled II" Corel - Plus

Rusted Drinking Fountain Angled II


One of the subjects my son and I selected to photograph at differing angles and in Manual settings was this Rusted Drinking Fountain. Keir M. Gatzka is the photographer, but I did the Digital Processing.

I opened from Picasa 3.9 in Corel PhotoPaint, I used the Local Equalization tool and then used the Tone Curve for color depth. I opened the Filter Forge Photo Effects plugin for Vibrancy to put some punch into the contrasting colors and the existing texture.

I applied the Color Balance and increased the red and green slightly. I had to copy the image and keep it's rotation to Portrait, losing some of the EXIF data.

It was taken with our Canon Rebel XTI DSLR with settings at ISO of 1600 and the equivalent of 30mm - 35mm film. I added the photographer and processor information and saved the large file.

I opened with Corel PSP Pro X3 and added copyright and title and other description to the adjusted photograph with Image Information. This improved the EXIF information. I adjusted to display size in PSP Pro X3.



No comments:

Post a Comment