Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

"Towering Tower and Pine Tree" Canon XTi - Corel - Plus

Towering Tower and Pine Tree



I am using the photographs from the Park to their best advantage. Today's photograph was taken by Keir M. Gatzka and processed by myself.

I opened from Picasa 3.9 the "Towering Tower and Pine Tree," this was taken in Manual setting, at an extreme angle. I used Corel PSP Pro X3 with some usual steps in my workflow: Noise Removal; Smart Photo Fix; Saturation Vibrancy; with a bit of sharpening.

I saved that iteration. You can notice the depth of field on the tree with more focus on the tower. This was the intention of my son's effort with the photograph.

From Picasa I opened with Corel PhotoPaint and added my signature as I am doing all the processing. But in the EXIF information the copyright is given to both my son and I. Only fair as he took the original photograph. I resampled for display here.

As you can tell this Tower and old building is a motif we are fastened on for the time being. Straight photography and simple processes being our focus. I have yet more to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment