Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

"The Tower From Behind" Corel - Plus

The Tower From Behind



"The Tower From Behind," is today's photographic image. From our trip to the Park where we took numerous photographs of this fascinating old building, now a warehouse, I took this shot with my Canon Rebel XTI DSLR. 

I opened it from Picasa 3.9 as is my habit and used Corel PSP Pro X3 to adjust the image. I used my usual workflow steps, the Digital Camera Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix. I increased the sharpness and the color in Photo Fix. I then further increased the Vibrancy in the Saturation tool set at 50.

I saved the large iteration and opened with Corel PhotoPaint. There were some electric cables strung to the building. Using the Cloning tool I cloned them out of the image. I added my signature and saved that large iteration.

I re-opened in PSP Pro X3 and added the Title and Artist, copyright information with Image Information feature. When I zoomed in I could see my cloning and am not truly satisfied with it. But I am allowing myself some leeway there as I am making the display version smaller. I adjusted to display size in PSP Pro X3 and saved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment