Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Seagull C12 Cedar 12-String Guitar Painted" Corel PSP Pro X3

Seagull C12 Cedar 12-String Guitar Painted



I angled this photograph, taken with my Canon Rebel XTI, to show the full dreadnaught body and length. I also like the colors of the Cedar top and it's Red plush case interior.

I opened the photograph with Corel PSP Pro X3 and used my beginning workflow, Noise Removal and Smart Photo Fix on it. I then went to the Effects list, selecting Art Media Effects, Art Brush Strokes, and applied the Factory Defaults to the image.

This gave it a painterly feel. I also applied the Effects, Texture Effect, Texture, selecting a noticeable Texture for the image. I used the Curves on it to give some depth to the colors.

I added a copyright notification to the EXIF information with Image Information tool and with the Text Tool on the image itself. I resized the image to display and saved that iteration.


No comments:

Post a Comment