Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Alaskan Mountains - Acrylics/Watercolors - Painter 8


Last night I took a chord progression and sung a melody for my recently posted lyrics about "Photographs" and finished the song. I was up late working on it in the quiet of the night time.

The progression I used is G Am Bm A5 with the chorus C Em D and the bridge A5 G. I added a lead track into the new beta release of Audacity 1.3.9, which is almost ready for the 2.0 release.

If you look back a couple of posts you can read the lyrics in whole. It is based on other songs that sing about photographs and love.

Today's image is from a photograph taken on a road trip in Alaska. I used Painter 8 and PhotoPaint to paint it and give it some highlights. I really enjoyed painting this piece. I love the mountains of Alaska. These are North of Anchorage. We hope to return to Alaska some time in the future.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Photographs
null

No comments:

Post a Comment