Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Custom Cars Digital Collage - PhotoPaint - Paint.NET


I found another Grunge background site. Through a Twitter source of design. Grunge Textures has a wonderful selection of background textures. I selected one that is a photograph of a blue stuccoed wall. And using one of my custom car paintings and some additional cars I created today's image.

I opened the textured photograph in PhotoPaint and sized it accordingly. I then opened one of my car paintings in Paint.NET and applied the Artistic> Ink Sketch> filter to it without any color. This I overlaid as an object onto the texture. A side point the original car was painted in a sky blue, and the background is a blue one as well.

I added another car taken from Dover clipart, with yet another vehicle from a auto-painted image I had done in Painter. These I shrunk down and applied the object property Multiply, and placed them on the piece. Using different grunge fonts I added some text from a chord progression and a clip of a poem/lyric, which did not come from a finished song.

I like this chord progression and I may have posted it before but it fit well in the image so I used it again. It is high time I did some music so I hope to find time, make time today to do so. My 12-string is calling me.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - You Escape
null

No comments:

Post a Comment