Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Quick Digital Pen Ink Watercolor - Painter 8


This image was taken from a photograph of my wife and I at a Big Boy Restaurant by my son Keir M Gatzka. I applied my Digital tools to it.

I first opened it in Paint.NET to get the pen and ink look using the Artistic> Pen Sketch with no color just black and white. Saving this file I opened it in Painter 8 along with the full color original selected as clone source. I used the watercolors brushes on it giving it that washed look.

Saving the file again I opened it in PhotoPaint and applied a mask to the faces and clothing and used the Effects> Custom> Alchemy> filter on the background to add a dabbed appearance. I chose the Tone Curve tool to lighten the image to give it a washed appearance.

----------------
Now playing on Windows Media Player: Guess Who - She's Come Undone
null

No comments:

Post a Comment