Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Digital Collage - Filter Forge Freepack Frames


Digital collage and framing dominate today's image. I began with a photograph taken by my friend David Benjamin of David Benjamin Photography. I added a rusty paint background from CGTextures.com with some aqua paint and rust.

To this I added some Dover Floral clipart using PhotoPaint's object property of Color Burn to deepen the color and make the flowers transparent.

I recently downloaded Filter Forge Freepack 3 - Frames which I used here. I first added a black grunge frame encapsulating the image. Then I added some white edge to the image by using Image> Papersize> in PhotoPaint, and surrounded it in white.

Using the Filter Forge frames I added the textured frame adjusting the inside color to black and framed the whole image in a realistic picture frame.

----------------
Listening to: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - Photographs
null

No comments:

Post a Comment