Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Grungy Guitars Over a Treadplate - Digital Collage


Sticking with some grunge background textures I selected another from CGTex-
tures.com
called a painted treadplate for today's image. I opened a photograph of my 6-string and 12-string guitars and overlaid it on the treadplate in PhotoPaint.

I decided to add some Apophysis fractals to the piece. A colleague on PainterTalk has been sharing fractals made with Ultra Fractal which have been marvelous. I have used Apophysis for quite awhile for my fractal play. It's a good program. Appears that the Apophysis.org domain name has expired though, as I just tried to get it for a link here.

I also used the Filter Forge Freepack - Frames again for a frame for this image. See my last entry for a link to them.

----------------
Listening to: Kirk Mathew Gatzka - She's My Kind of Rain Cover
null

No comments:

Post a Comment