Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old Ford Sedan - Lightroom 2 Trial


Still trying out my 30 day trial of Adobe's Lightroom 2. I garnered this photograph from FontPlay.com as a freebie. As you can see it is an Old Ford Sedan taken slightly at an angle.

I applied many adjustments including Tone Curve and Shadows and Saturation and tried the Vignette as well. All of this deepened the colors and focused the viewer on the car, getting rid of too much white on the right hand side of the image.

I also saved the file and opened it in PhotoPaint to add a Photo Frame using Filter Forge's Frames. A narrow addition to the photograph.

I am enjoying using Lightroom 2 and will continue to experiment with it's features during the trail period. Buying it is another thing as we had car trouble this month that cost us a pretty penny to get it back on the road. It's always something!

----------------
Listening to: Eric Clapton - White Room
null

No comments:

Post a Comment