Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grandson In Gray - Painter 8


Being a new Grandparent is very cool! You get to hold them and give them back if they get too fussy. You also get to photograph and paint them. I turned this photograph into grayscale in Painter 8, then I painted him. I don't always keep notes while painting so I don't remember the brushes used here. Needless to say it was fun to paint Zeke.

I used Filter Forge's Freepack - Frames for the watercolor framing. I am enjoying this Freepack a lot for my recent digital works. No guessing how the frame is going to turn out. You can preview it before hand and make adjustments to the size and style of the framing. I want to thank Filter Forge for providing the Freepacks. This one in particular fits my needs nicely.


----------------
Listening to: Alison Krauss - Stick with Me Baby
null

No comments:

Post a Comment