Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hemi - All Dressed Up - Paint.NET - Photoshop 7 - PhotoPaint


A photograph taken by my brother Kent M. Gatzka at the Franken-
muth Auto Fest
is today's first subject.

I cropped this image to focus on the Hemi being displayed. I cloned out a date on the image and two figures at the top of the trunk in PhotoPaint. Saving that file I opened in Paint.NET 2.5.5 version.


Once there I used the Effects> Artistic> Ink Sketch filter with the color turned all the way up, which gave the white car a aqua tint and deepened the shadows. I saved it again and reopened it in PhotoPaint. Here I used the Tone Curves to add depth and increased the saturation by 7. I added a frame using Filter Forge's Freepack - Frames.



----------------
Listening to: After Midnight Cover - Kirk Mathew Gatzka
null

No comments:

Post a Comment